At Calvary, we believe that giving is a matter of the heart.
Giving has never been easier
Giving teaches us to rely on God to provide our needs. It is a way we worship God for who He is and His blessings He has bestowed on all of us.
Please select your campus below to give.
1. Is it safe to give online?
Yes. Credit card details are tokenized and are stored on your device on industrial grade servers where this information is then encrypted. Pushpay is considered significantly more secure than many current giving types, including actually having a credit card physically present. You can read more about Pushpay’s security protocols here: https://pushpay.com/security/
2. What types of bank accounts can I give from?
You can give online via from the following…
- ACH transaction from your bank account
- American Express
3. Are there any fees involved with giving online?
Yes, but not to you! You will not pay any fees with an online gift. In addition, online gifts are a more cost efficient way for the church to process donations.
4. Can I make a one-time contribution?
Of course! The system gives you the option of either making a one-time contribution or setting up a recurring contribution.
5. If I want to set-up a recurring gift, what are my options for frequency of my gift?
For recurring gifts, you have the option of giving weekly, twice a month, every two weeks, or once a month.
6. Can I change my personal information or the amount or the frequency of my gift once I have set it up?
Yes! You can change or cancel your contribution at any time before the date of your next contribution. Simply log in to your Pushpay account and make the necessary changes.
7. Can I review my donation history online?
Yes! The site will allow you to view the complete history of your Pushpay contributions.
8. Will I still receive regular contribution statements from the church?
Yes! The church will continue to send year-end contribution statements to your address on file for tax purposes.
9. When will contributions be taken from my account?
Contributions will be taken from your specified bank account within 48 business hours of the date you requested. This time frame allows time for the contribution to process through your bank and the church’s bank. If the date of your contribution falls on a weekend or a holiday, the transaction will be initiated on the next banking day.
10. How will I know that I set up my gift correctly?
Immediately after submitting your contribution, you will receive an e-mail verifying your contribution.
11. Does it matter which Internet browser I use?
No. Any browser will work.
12. Will I be able to give to special Calvary giving emphasis?
During times when these campaigns are occurring, you will be able to give a one-time contribution to support the given initiative or campaign.
13. How can I give a memorial honoring a friend or love-one who has passed away?
You can give a Memorial in memory of a loved-one who has passed away by stopping by the church offices and completing the Memorial Giving Envelope available at the front desk.
14. I have additional questions about online giving that have not been addressed. Who can I talk to?
For any questions, concerns or comments about the online giving system, please contact us at 318-445-5640. You will receive a response from our staff as soon as possible.
You can schedule new contributions, modify or cancel your contributions at any time prior to the date they are scheduled by logging into your account – https://pushpay.com/login.
Once your contribution has been processed, however, it cannot be cancelled (see https://help.pushpay.com/hc/en-us/articles/215460228-How-can-I-get-a-refund-).
If you have any problems or questions related to this, please contact us at 318-445-5640.