FOR THE KIDS
It is our mission to love and accept all children and to teach them about Jesus; thereby laying a foundation where they may grow to know Christ as their Lord and Savior.
At Calvary, children are a priority. We strive to provide quality programs and positive experiences for children that are not only fun, but point them toward God.
- 8:45 a.m. Preschool Partner Classes are provided for Babies to Kindergarten children during the 8:45 Worship Service. Grades 1-6 children will attend Worship with their parents.
- 10:00 a.m. Sunday School Classes are provided for Babies to Grade 6 children. Parents have the option of attending an Adult Bible Study Class or the 10:05 Worship Service in the Student Center Auditorium.
- 11:00 a.m. Preschool Partner Classes are provided for Babies to Kindergarten Children during the 11:00 Worship Service. Grades 1-6 children will attend Worship with their parents.
Where do I go?
Babies to Kindergarten classrooms are located on the first floor of Children's World. Grades 1-6 children are located on the 2nd floor of Children's World. As you enter Children's World, you will find a hostess available to assist you. You will need to give some basic information concerning your child so that we can best care for him/her. Children are assigned to classes according to their age/grade.
What are your security procedures?
- Each child will receive a name tag. An additional tag is provided to parents of Babies to Grade 4 children.
- Parents must present this tag when coming to retrieve their child.
- Parents of Grades 5 and 6 children have the option to sign a release form allowing their child to leave at the end class and meet them in another location.
- Grades 5 and 6 children without a signed release form will wait in their classes until a parent comes.
Silent pagers are provided for Parents of Babies and Toddlers. However, pagers can be given by request to any parent. Pagers are available on the first floor of Children's World. We have classes for your Babies to Kindergarten child during all of our services.
KidzJAM is Calvary’s Wednesday night programming. JAM sessions include Bible-based, character building lessons, singing, and mission activities. Kids will enjoy both interactive, multimedia group sessions and grade-level small groups. Guaranteed to make your kids’ Wednesday night an EPIC event!
Who? Preschool 3’s – 6th Grade
When? Wednesday nights, 6:00-7:00 pm (Early Arrivers at 5:50 pm)